In nearly every arena of our society, there is a measurable increase in “bad behavior.” From abusive relationships and marriages, bullying at every age in schools, rude and insulting co-workers, raging motorists, contentious politicians, ranting newscasters, and snarky comedians to abounding racists and supremacists, each are becoming all too commonplace in America.
Archive for month: May, 2020
According to Derald Wing Sue, PhD, of Columbia University, “Microaggressions are the everyday verbal, nonverbal, and environmental slights, snubs, or insults, whether intentional or unintentional, which communicate hostile, derogatory, or negative messages to target persons based solely upon their marginalized group membership.”
Contact The People Company Consulting Group
Stay in the Loop
Sign up for our newsletter and get any of these free diversity and inclusion resources!
- Article-Becoming A More Inclusive Leader
- Diversity Holidays & Observances
- Overcoming Unconscious Bias Strategies
- Diversity Books, Blogs, Podcasts, YouTube Videos and Articles
- Disability Related Events and Activities Calendar