Embracing Difference: Exploring Dimensions of Diversity
(participants must be present for the entire 5-hour certificate program delivered via Zoom)
March 5, 2024, 12:00 – 5:00 PM CDT
5-hour DEI Certificate Course
Fee: $595 / $495 Early Bird
Diversity can be defined as the presence of people with different experiences, identities and perspectives. Inclusion can be described as the creation of an environment of involvement, respect and connection, where a richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives is harnessed to create value.
This program is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to foster diversity and inclusion within their organizations and communities. They will gain a comprehensive understanding of the dimensions of diversity and their significance in today’s diverse world.
Through engaging discussions and interactive activities, participants will explore various aspects of cultural competence and strategies for building inclusive environments.
This 5-hour certificate program will help participants explore a multi-level framework for understanding how diversity and inclusion influences the ways we make-decisions, build relationships and problem solve in today’s diverse world.
The certificate program participants will:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of diversity, its importance, and the benefits it brings to individuals, organizations, and communities.
- Explore and examine key dimensions of diversity.
- Foster inclusive practices that promote diversity in decision-making and policies.
- Develop an action plan to promote diversity and inclusion within participants’ respective areas of influence.
Live Online Sessions
All live content will be held via Zoom teleconferencing software.
- Early Bird Registration – $495 USD through February 16th
- Standard Registration – $595 USD begins February 17th
Your tuition includes:
- 5 hours of live virtual instruction
- Effective DEI Training: Building Inclusive Organizations Certificate Course Materials
- Effective DEI Training: Building Inclusive Organizations Certificate (after course completion)
- SHRM Credits Available